Because you were not meant to do life alone, our Adult Ministries are designed to empower adults to experience connection and spiritual growth.
Whether you join us in a Connect Group on Sunday mornings or in a Small Group on Wednesday nights during Midweek, we have a place for you to belong.
Our Sunday morning Connect Groups are the perfect way to get to know those who are sitting next to you in the chairs. It is the place to build relationships with others, to go where you are known, loved, and cared for. We believe that life is better connected!
Connect Groups for adults meet on Sunday mornings 9:00am or 10:30am. Contact Pastor Brian Sloan for a complete list of Connect Groups at CMC.
Small Groups - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in the Main Building - 3rd Floor
- Ladies Study/Fellowship Group - featuring the book "Fervent" by Priscilla Shirer, led by Carol Duncan - Room 310
- "Men Building Men" Bible Study Group - "The Book of Ephesians," led by Jason Perry - Room 312
- The Joy Group - Co-ed group featuring "The Anatomy of a Disciple" by Dr. Rick Taylor, led by Dwight and Sue Joy - Room 314-316
- Married Couples Class - featuring the book, "The Mingling of Souls" by Matt Chandler, led by Ashley McClure - Room 324
- Single Moms and Widows Group - featuring the book "Uninvited" by Lysa TerKeurst, led by Abby Ayers - Room 326
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University - An in-depth study of personal and family financial planning. Curriculum is $89.00, led by Brian Clarke - Room 328